According to Entrepreneur :
Business forecasts indicate that ecommerce is exploding, which means now is the perfect time for startups to firmly establish their online stores. There are numerous tactics for nurturing a new online business. If you're just getting started, now's the perfect time to make sure all the elements for your online success are in place.
The first steps that mentioned by Entrepreneur is to know your target audience. Identify the target audience by it's demographic characteristics of consumers who will benefit from relevant products and services, and base marketing strategies on these details. If you don't know how to target audience.
Here are some Free and Paid tools that will help you identifying your target audience
To know more about tools you can also read more tools About Market Research that Hubspot wrote. 17 Tools & Resources for Conducting Market Research.
The next thing is creating quality and personalized content. Even Google says to all webmaster and business owners that content is king and that means creating high quality engaging content for your customers if you want to rank in search engines. After all, who would keep reading your articles if it is boring, not giving information that they want or perhaps answering the question they had in their minds ...
Here's the online tool in that will help get idea for what content to create for your business
1. ClearVoiceClearVoice is a complete content-marketing ecosystem. Flexible and efficient workflow software is paired with a marketplace that brings together branding, content creation and publisher communities for creative collaboration.
As a company, connect with talented content creators and influencers to bring content ideas to life. Build your strategy around trending topics with the platform's content intelligence tools and manage the creation process through a single dashboard.
2. OutbrainIf publishing and distribution are more where your content marketing is struggling, then Outbrain is for you. Use the platform to amplify the audience for any type of video, infographic, blog or other expertly crafted content. How does it work? Your content will appear as a promoted suggested similar content alongside popular local and national sites. This is a pay-to-play option, but one that can help to get your content out to a bigger and highly relevant audience.
3. HubSpotHubSpot is perhaps the gold standard of inbound-marketing platforms. It has incredible customer support, loads of tools for monitoring and creating effective blog posts, landing pages and other heavily supported content-marketing campaign initiatives. HubSpot also has social-media analytics and message-scheduling capabilities, so your content can seamlessly publish to your social channels when you finish creating all your great pieces. They also offers some of the best free white papers on content marketing, social-media best practices and other helpful marketing tools available on its site.
4. BuzzSumoIf you want to figure out which online outlets or influencers are getting the most traction in your space, look to BuzzSumo for analytics-driven insights. BuzzSumo will populate the highest ranking, most social and most influential content trending on the web that matches your search terms. This can help you find better ways of titling your content, as well as help you discover where to advertise based on relevant audience reach. It’s a great tool and the first five searches are free, so test it out and see how much you can learn from this invaluable content creation tool.
5. Ahrefs Content ExplorerJust like BuzzSumo, Ahrefs Content Explorer will populate the highest ranking, most social and most influential content trending on the web that matches your search terms. This can help you find better ways of titling your content, as well as help you discover where to advertise based on relevant audience reach.
6. CopifyGood writing is challenging to find, much less consistently create. Quality content creation requires researching, drafting, editing and designing before it should see the light of day. What if you aren’t a writer or you don’t have an on-staff writer? Not to worry. Every entrepreneur can access the quality copywriters available through Copify. Unlike many other write-on-demand sites, Copify has a rigorous qualification process for its copywriters so you get quality content without the hassle or time of needing to write it. You’ll love the results and the on-demand, as-needed pricing.
These days most of the people owns smartphones and tablet gadget and Google notice that the mobile traffic is more likely has a huge amount than desktop traffic and thus Google made an update algorithm named Mobilegeddon. It is an update of Google that tells to mobile responsive your website for Google to consider rank high your website. To learn more about Mobilegeddon click here about post of Search Engine Journal - Google: Mobile Friendly Update.
Here are some tools you can use to find out if your website is mobile friendly.
Integrate sales channelsEnable consumers to experience the brand similarly across all channels of interaction and methods of shopping. Promotions, products, services, company information and policies should be available both on and offline. Building a sales funnels if your are a product seller or a service provider would be one of the best marketing methods out there for your business. Now, a sales or marketing funnel is really just the series of steps you set up to turn prospects into customers. The idea behind setting up a funnel is that when you understand exactly what you want potential customers to do next, it’s much easier to get them to do it. A funnel itself can be long and complex, but the concept should make things easier for your marketing—not harder.
Here are some tools that can help you build your Sales Funnels for your Online Business10 minites Funnel - ( $97/mo) . It is is a PROVEN drag & drop marketing funnel creation software.You can try it for 2 weeks for only 1$. I have tried it is amazing and easy to use. The good thing is that you can link and build all your pages in 1 click and see the analysis without third party. Among the Thing that will get with This Amazing Funnel are :
- An easy to use Website Builder.
- A Marketing Funnel Builder.
- A Website & Marketing Funnel Planner that is drag & drop simple & instantly implemented.
- Build as many websites with as many pages as you like.
- Build home pages, landing pages, video pages, order forms, live event pages, thank you pages, opt-in lead generation pages, sales pages & so much more.
- All webpages are mobile responsive.And many more
ClickFunnels - ( $97/mo) You can start with 14 days Free Trial to test out their platform.It takes about 10 minutes, and the training videos do give you a good overview of how ClickFunnels works. I would just recommend trying out ClickFunnels to see how you like it. They offer a 2-week free trial, so you can test out all the features and see how it works for you. Do not jump and use it blindly , see first if you really need a funnel so it really depends on the requirements of your business. If you want a system that can create sophisticated funnels and integrates easily with a payment processor, then go with ClickFunnel . Read this cool and honest ClickFunnels Review (internetmarketingtoolsreview.net/clickfunnels-review) I found online.
Funnel Script - This product is an addon of ClickFunnels and we all know that one of the most important elements of a successful sales funnel is the copy. Good direct response copywriting skills are necessary if you want to convert site visitors to prospects and prospects to paying customers. Your copywriting can make or break a sale. Funnel Script is a series of copywriting script that is proven to convert and attract more customers for your business. These scripts were already used by successful online marketers for their businesses as case studies and now they are ready to share it to you! Read more about the complete overview of funnel script by reading this honest funnel scripts review (https://internetmarketingtoolsreview.net/funnel-scripts-review/)
Conclusion of this Article.Growing your business online will depend on you only. Following the steps above will not guarantee you a success because this article is only a guide for the business start ups out there and want to expand their business online or make a business online. Cheers and have a good day!
If you have more suggestion of tools and ideas, comment down below and I will gladly add that to this list.
Best Online Marketing Tools For Your Business 2017 Reviewed by Mark Jason Recabo on 11:10 PM Rating: